Saturday, August 7, 2010

revealing images

Caleb has this Little People, Big Discoveries DVD that came with a toy set Gran got him for Easter. We never put it on for him much until we moved into this house, and we'd occasionally put it on after his Your Baby Can Read programs. Then I learned that if I put it on the French or Spanish version, I could repeat it several times and actually get some work done around the house. Pretty soon he was the one asking for "Mo'... mo'... mo'..." That is until the disc fell on the ground one day and by trying to pick it up, he rubbed it on our hardwood floors and rendered it unplayable.

But I'm not here to tell you about Les Petit Peuple, Les Grandes Decouvertes. That was just to explain the image on the TV in the picture below. I'm here to share a few very silly pictures.

Right now, I had just witnessed Caleb remove himself from the sleeve of his long-sleeved onesie, for no apparent reason.



Minutes later, he ran away from me while I was changing his diaper.



How could I NOT take pictures?



Actually, this reminds me of a picture sequence from Halloween when I was... 5, I think.



Doesn't leave much for the imagination, does it?

No comments: