Saturday, August 8, 2009

teeeeeth!

First I saw - and then I felt - two little baby teeth in Caleb's big ol' mouth this morning. I'm not gonna lie, that made me pretty happy. Every time I saw them I got so excited and said "Caleb, look! You have teeth!" He'd smile at me and I'd smile back, then he's smile even bigger, and so on. All was bliss. Then he bit me when he was nursing and my smile became a scowl. His surprised look slowly curved up into a mischeivous grin... *sigh*... and my face reluctantly mirrored it.





You can't really see them in any of the pictures I have of him. You can tell they're still bothering him, and it's hard to get him to smile for long enough to show them off, especially without blurage. They're both on the bottom, front and center. I'll try to get a good shot of them soon.

No comments: