Monday, March 2, 2009

family portraits

While we had the two newborns, all four parents, and both grandparents in the same town, we got portraits taken of the whole family for the first time. Pictured below are me and Michael, Ryan and Jessica Hutchison, Chris and Cindy Stover, and Caleb and Kayleigh.



Both babies were in really good moods... until about two seconds before the shoot began. Celeb was hungry and therefore crabby, so I volunteered the Hutchisons to go first, while I gave him a little 'snack' to hold him over. Kayleigh took some adorable pictures, all with her her eyes closed and her binky firmly in place. Then Chris and Cindy had a turn with both grandkids. After the big family picture, we did the Stover threesome, just the little man, and then the two cousins. Those are my favorite for sure.



It took a lot of effort from everyone there to get/keep the kids happy and alert enough to take a decent picture, but you can hardly tell that they weren't just naturally at ease the whole time.



Okay, how precious are these?



After an hour of juggling babies and setups (luckily there weren't any walk-ins during that time), we had 28 pretty nice pictures, 6 of which we're getting prints of and the rest are on a CD. I'd be happy to e-mail a few to anyone that wants them, just let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! My nephew is so adorable. I can't believe how big he looks too: like a 3 month old! Keep up the good work, Mama.